|Class||Long Range Science Vessel (4th tier ship)|
|Weapons||3 Fore, 3 Aft|
|Bridge officer stations||1 Lieutenant Engineering; 1 Lieutenant Science; 1 Commander Science; 1 Lieutenant Tactical|
|Console Upgrades||2 Engineering, 3 Science, 2 Tactical|
|Information based on version ST.0.20100123a.10|
Being the spin-off of the Intrepid class, it has the same capabilities. The Voyager has travelled over 70,000 light years with, being stuck in the Delta Quadrant.
It's focus is to explore and weaken enemy defences.
- State-of-the-art sensor arrays can identify weaknesses in enemy ships, locate and track vessels, or even detect some cloaked ships.
- Improved tractor beam can hold an enemy in place for a coordinated assault, and its advanced deflector array can be reconfigured to assist ally ships by transferring energy or boosting shield strength.
Other Notable Equipment:
- Advanced technology standard to the Discovery class include:
- Holoemitters for photonic crew.
- Improved navigational sensors.
- Reconfigured dilithium matrix chamber that allows the ship to use damaged crystals safely for short periods of time until suitable replacements can be acquired.